Michael Wiles is a highly dedicated professional who has been a significant contributor to the live entertainment industry for more than fifteen years. He began his career immediately following his graduation from the well-respected Cornish University, where he obtained his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Theater after his completion of primary school at Idyllwild School of Music and the Arts in his home state of Montana.
His pursuit of success was driven from his keen passion for the arts. He is an accomplished Actor and Musical Director who is currently a Casting Director for a theater company.
He has a wide variety of interests including that of politics.
He has been a member of the Actors Equity Association for fifteen years.
There are many aspects involved with politics. Those who are interested in politics find their harmony with the interest in a variety of ways, including the following:
- Supporting a particular political organization (I.E., National Rifle Association, Democratic National Committee, etc.).
- Contributing information and opinion in various forums (I.E., social networking websites, political websites, etc.).
- Learning about the system of government and how it works.
- Becoming informed about how one’s country is operated.
- Discovering how one’s rights are protected and what the boundaries are.
- Knowing where and when to acquire political news and information about current events.
- Researching specific events or issues that are of interest to you.
- Discussing topics or issues that may not be fully understood.
Michael Wiles has found that remaining vigilant about his interests outside of work is beneficial towards his over-all balancing of professional and personal endeavors.